Following the announcement by the HSE of the change in testing criteria for Coronavirus/Covid19, please visit https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/testing.html. If you meet the criteria please fill out the following questionnaire to help us assess you more efficiently.
- On receipt of the form, one of the practice doctors or nurses will contact you to confirm receipt and clarify any issues via phone consultation, if needed
- If you meet the current criteria for Covid-19 testing as outlined by Health Protection Surveillance Centre Guidelines, we will submit an e-referral to request Covid-19 testing to the National Ambulance Service (NAS).
- We will send you a text message to confirm that the referral has been sent.
- NAS will review your referral and they will contact you directly, if deemed appropriate, to arrange this and give further information. This may take a number of days depending on demand and we have no way of speeding this up, please be patient.
- If your symptoms worsen whilst you are awaiting testing, please contact us.
- While you are waiting for us to contact you, please, please, please self-isolate at home to help slow the spread of the virus.
- Please do not come in to the practice as you risk passing on infection to other patients and our staff.